What is menopause? How when I know… when menopause happens to me?
[Menopause, also known as the climacteric, is the time in most women’s lives when menstrual periods stop permanently, and they are no longer able to bear children.] And… menopause can begin before age 30. So the question is: IS THIS MENOPAUSE?
When it shows up… you will know it. And to help you through those “Personal Summers” [at any age]…. It is important to choose something with no side effects… PERSONAL SUMMER COMFORT!
Personal Summer Comfort will help you feel more productive, ambitious, confident and even… more romantic!
Possible Menopause Symptoms
- COMMON SYMPTOMS
- Fatigue, Hair Loss, Sleep Disorders, Difficulty Concentrating, Memory Lapses, Dizziness, Weight Gain, Incontinence, Bloating, Allergies, Brittle Nails, Changes in Odor, Irregular Heartbeat, Depression, Anxiety, Irritability, Panic Disorder
- Breast Pain, Headaches, Joint Pain, Burning Tongue, Electric Shocks, Digestive Problems, Gum Problems, Muscle Tension, Itchy Skin, Tingling Extremities
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- PLEASE… Check with you physician.
- Get your Personal Summer Comfort… today.
- And begin your journey back to balance.
Your ‘M’ – MENOPAUSE can be an AMAZING experience!